Kahoot! is a platform for a game-based-learning, that is used in schools and other various educational institutions as a educational technology. Some of the learning games you can browse in Kahoot are multiple-choice quizzes that allows user generation and can be accessed through a web browser as well as the Kahoot app. This platform can also be used to review students’ and your childrens knowledge for a formative assessment, which also help break the traditional classroom activities. Trivia quizzes are also part of the Kahoot! Project.
Sign up process
The sign process is really easy, you can just follow these steps if you have any trouble signing up for kahoot:
- Step1: First and foremost step is to go to the website, https://kahoot.com/ and click on the sign up for free button at top-right corner of the screen
- Step2: Once you click the sign up button you will come across page asking what you want to sign up as.
- Step3: Once you choose what you want to sign up as, you will be asked to sign up with email you have, it can be either your Google email or Microsoft email or just an email. Then just sign up with one of these emails.
- Step4: Once you entered your email and password you will come up with a page to fill up your account details.
- Step5: Once you filled up your account details and agreed with the terms and condition you will be directed to the main page and enjoy your time.
Log in process
Once you have signed up for “kahoot!” You can log in easily just following these steps
- Step1: At first you should go to the kahoot page https://kahoot.com/ and click on the ‘log in’ icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Step2: Right after you click the ‘Log in’ button you will directed to the page where you will be asked to choose the email type you signed up with.
- Step3: Once you have signed up with your email you will be directed the Kahoot’s main page and enjoy your time
Reset your password
If you ever forget your password and can’t get through the log in process you can just reset your password and set a new one. Here the steps to reset your password.
- Step1: The page you should got to or the page you got stuck at is the log in page where you can find the anchor tag named ‘lost your password’ right below the LOG IN button. Just click on that tag.
- Step2: Once you click on the ‘lost your password’ tag, you will come up with a page asking you to enter the email of which you lost the password of. Then enter your email in the box.
- Step3: Right after you enter your email address and hit the “email me” button there will be a mail about to reset the password forwarded to your respective email account.
- Step4: After opening the mail you received click on the URL address which will lead you to the page where you can enter a new password.
- Step5: once you have set up the new password you are directed to the success page where you can sign up again and enjoy your time with Kahoot!
Delete your account
If you want to delete your account you can just go through these steps:
- Step1: sign in with your email and open the kahoot page. On the top right corner, you can see the “setting” icon, just click on the icon and you will open a box listing edit profile, settings, change password, delete account and sign out. Then click on the delete account text.
- Step2: Right after clicking the delete account icon you will be forwarded to the delete account page. There you will have to fill up a reason for deleting your account and also to fill up the feedback box on what to improve on the platform. Then click the delete account box and your account is deleted.