Ning was created as an online platform to create custom social networks. Marc Andreessen and Gina Bianchini are the two co-founders of Ning. It was launched in October 2005. By June 2011, Ning Platform had over 90,000 social websites running.
Ning helps the users to create their own social networking communities around specific targets that includes their own visual design and member data. Some of the core feature provided by Ning includes monetization, social network integration, chat, email services, forums, polls and analytics.
Are you looking for ways to reset Ning password?
Sign Up Process
- Go to Ning home page.
A “Get Stared” button appears in the upper-right corner of the home page.
- Click the “Get Started” link.
The sign up page opens.
- Enter a valid name in the “Full name” text box.
Use the name by which you can be recognized on Ning.
- Enter a valid Email in the “Email” text box.
You need to use the E-mail address to which you have access.
- In the “Password” text box, enter a valid password that you can remember.
Think of something that isn’t too obvious. Try to avoid things like your last name or the name of your cat. Use a minimum of 6 characters, including letters and numbers.
- Choose your network topic.
You can pick any of the provided option from the drop down box.
- Create you network URL.
Create an attractive URL for your site.
Read out all the definitions, policies, and licenses you always read when you sign up for a new service.
- After entering all the information you need to, click the Sign Up button.
Ning activity feeds appears and asks you to input profile information. Now you have your new Ning account.
Reset Password Process
- Go to Ning home page.
Click on My Account located at the top-left of the screen.
- Click on Manage Account
A page with your detailed information opens.
- On the Password section click on change password.
A text box appears where you can enter a new password.
- Enter your current password you want to change.
You need to enter the correct password that you are using.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
Enter the same password in new password box and confirm new password box. Writing it twice is recommended.
- Click in Change.
You can now login to your account with a new password. This is how you reset Ning password.
Delete Account Process
- Go to settings link found in member module.
The module appears on each page of the network.
- Profile setting page opens.
Click on leave this network which can be found on the bottom page.
- Click the leave button when you are ready.
You will no longer have your Ning account.
- Just sign up as you did before if you want to open your account at a later point.
You will have your account.